Import products and categories fast. Money back guarantee.
This module can import XML and CSV files. Actual tests have proven that thousands of products may be imported in seconds.
You can directly use the datafeed from your supplier. The module is very useful if you are dropshipping products.
The import time depends on the complexity of the file to import. Especially XML files can be very complex.One of the big problems when importing is that resizing the images takes way too long time. Typically the server can resize only 1 image per second. This module also addresses that problem.
- Fast import of products from CSV og XML files.
- Works with PrestaShop 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7.
- Support for multiple suppliers. Each has its own setup.
- Support for multiple languages.
- Support for multiple images.
- Support for attributes.
- Support for features.
- Support for meta tags.
- ISO-8859-1 or UTF-8.
- Possible to automatically calculate the sale price based on retail price and wholesale price.
- Possible to specify delimiter for categories and sub-categories.
- Option that allows alphabetically grouping of sub-categories (useful if there are a lot of them).
- Installs as a tab under “Tools” in the back office.
- Possible to resume the import if the maximum run time is exceeded.
- Automatically creates categories and sub-categories.
- Setup for mapping of CSV or XML fields are saved in the database.
- Images are fetched and resized on demand.
- A cron job can handle the resizing of the images at nights.
- An example cron job that can import from an XML or CSV feed automatically.
- You may choose to deactivate all products the are no-longer existing in the import file from a specific supplier.
- Products with a price of zero may automatically be deactivated.
- Products with a weight of zero may automatically be deactivated.
- Categories with no active products may automatically be deactivated.
- If certain categories from a specific supplier should not be part of the shop the products can be deactivated automatically.
- Delete all suppliers' images from disk.
- Delete all products from a specific supplier.
- Delete all deactivated products from a specific supplier.
- Delete all empty categories.
- Delete everything (with selectable tables).
If you have a lot of categories, PrestaShop (1.2 and 1.3) tends to load slowly. You can find a fix for this in the PrestaShop forum.
If you need help, I will help you with installation and setup.
In the zip file you get a pdf file describing how to setup the module.
This module is sold with a money back guarantee. If it does not work as expected you will get your money back.