Integrate PrestaShop with Odoo Accounting.
Click the tab "Attachments" to see a screenshot.
Read more about Odoo Accounting here: Odoo Accounting.
- When a customer is created in PrestaShop they will automatically be created in Odoo.
- When the webshop owner creates products in PrestaShop they will automatically be created in Odoo.
- The module automatically creates product lines that represents wrapping, handling and shipping.
- When the customer places an order it will automatically be created in Odoo. The order will appear in "Accounting > Invoices". The invoice contains the customer's name and address and the product numbers and titles.
- Credit notes are also transferred automatically.
- The transactions are transferred asynchronously so the customer will not experience any delay while transferring to Odoo. This can be done via a daily cron job.
- The module works with PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7.
If you need help you are welcome to contact me regarding installation and configuration.